It’s International Dog Day! Celebrate with these fun and creative projects for man’s best friend.
1. Get Spot to snooze in style with this vintage suitcase pet bed by upcycling an old suitcase.
2. What catwalk? They should call it a dogwalk! Here’s a pattern to make clothes for your pet.
3. If you have a big dog who’s a heavy chewer, here’s a sturdy chew toy made from rope.
4. I’m loving this dog feeding station with storage at the bottom. You can also replace one of the baskets with a tamper proof box to keep your dog food stock. Tamper-proof is important in case your pet has a big appetite!
5. This is the best bit: dog biscuit recipes!
I used to have a golden retriever named Rikku (yes, after the Final Fantasy 8 character) and she’s the loveliest thing. She’s smart, playful, and knows how to smile for the camera!